Study in Lithuania
Study in Lithuania for Bangladeshi students
Lithuania is a country and the southernmost of Europe’s Baltic States, a former Soviet bloc nation bordering Poland, Latvia and Belarus. Its capital is Vilnius.
Population: 2.956 million (2013) World Bank
Official language: Lithuanian
Study in English medium: Possible
Step by Step processing
1. Read our website carefully or other racecourses available in internet including Lithuanian Universities website. If you really want to go Lithuania and want to process through us the please click apply now button on the bottom of this page.
2. After receiving your application we will contact you via email.
3. If we found your application positive we will send you and invoice for application guarantee fees. You need to pay the fees within 3 days after receiving the invoice.
4. Within few days you will receive the conditional offer letter from University and the invoice for Tuition fees and application fees ( up to 200 Euro) payment.
5. Once you send the tuition fees to University they will prepare your visa letter and book an appointment at embassy. Student can not alone book an appointment at Lithuanian embassy.
6. There is no visa fees for students.
7. We will arrange your Indian visa, accommodation in India and details travel plan. (Students need to pay hotel, foods, transport etc fees)
8. Once you get the visa you need to pay our service charge.
If you have any question then contact us.